Sunday, December 16, 2018

robinbehindthenet Captions Collaction #1 Solo Captions, 50 Images

robinbehindthenet  is my all time favorite Captions write, I have 2158 images from his blog, The thing is it badly organized and take time to do it right.

Especially that Tumblr can fuck the images order so when I read a series I can't tell when it began or ended, and Robin have so many longer stories so I'll just post the solo captions and the one I know they in the right order and post the rest when I read them.

Here the first 50 Caption
























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Stealing from a burglar (TG) by Hiros53

"I told you, I have checked five times already. Every night, even when that idiot leaves the place, he leaves the window open for the e...