Sunday, December 16, 2018

Last words from few TG Blogs on Tumblr

In 2018 Dec 17th Tumblr will ban all adult content , that mean so many blogs will close , here few screenshots of TG Tumblrs last words to there fans.
I think it sad but what make me more sad is the number of blogs that no longer active and the owners don't know about the ban, me and @Stormfries to host of #Stormfries Discord Was backing up what we can, We both have blog to back up the old stories as much as we can. 
even worst I notice that there lots of blogs that not there anymore, I think they just deleted there blogs or maybe Tumblr just started deleting. 
it sad to see blogs that was active and full of life joy and fun stories to just be empty.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Stealing from a burglar (TG) by Hiros53

"I told you, I have checked five times already. Every night, even when that idiot leaves the place, he leaves the window open for the e...