Friday, June 26, 2020

Long stories rec : The Bunker by Bec Ryan

I wanted to make this blog for any caption I like that I didn't make and I start reading longer stories too from both tgstorytime.com and fictionmania.tv

⭐⭐⭐
17k Words | 4 chapters

As usual Tom was being dragged by his parents over deserted mountain ranges looking for old cold war army bases, at least this weekend his cousin Rick was with him to ease the boredom. Given a hot tip they thought they were on to something when the bombs went off.

I like it but the story not the best, for a TG erotica fiction it great and I may reread it again one day
I feel like the two main characters are so dump and get tricked so easily that my problem 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stealing from a burglar (TG) by Hiros53

"I told you, I have checked five times already. Every night, even when that idiot leaves the place, he leaves the window open for the e...